• Terms: net for cash in advance. Please note that I do not have credit card facilities, so payment will have to be made by check. Books are shipped promptly—and well packed—by the United States Postal Service, at a cost of $5.00 via Media Mail, or $12.00 via Priority Mail. For larger orders or for heavy books, kindly contact me. Overseas customers now have few options and they are prohibitively expensive, but I will do my best to accommodate you. All books are guaranteed to be as described; they may be returned for a refund if they are unsatisfactory in any way.
• In addition to the books, music and films described in various catalogues which you can access below, I am offering a collection relating to Count Potocki, and a pre-War German family photograph Album. In addition, I've written an account of my work on Roy Campbell with the collaboration of Alister Kershaw, and I invite you to read it.
• I hope to donate the Archives of my work to a worthy institution. It includes all the related correspondence and typescripts, plus a collection of the books
I published. Perhaps it might be of interest to someone in the future who wants to know what one American private press printer did. Further, I've prepared a detailed Bibliography of everything I printed, and you are most welcome to have a look at it.
• If you ever happen to visit southern New Hampshire, I would be happy to meet you. Francestown is a picturesque New England village with an impressive 1801 white clapboard meeting-house. Additionally, there is much to see in the area, especially the famous Macdowell Colony in nearby Peterborough. To get in touch with me please send an e-mail using the order form which is linked to all the catalogue pages.
• Lastly, I invite you to see my Photo Album which shows my house and shop at various times of the year.